Hey Room 3, it was so lovely to see you all today, your classroom looks amazing! It is very clear you have been working hard and learning lots of new things. Here is a photo of Phoebe. We cant wait to see what you will be learning about next term.
Love from Mrs Gerritsen and Phoebe

she is cute, I like her headband.
ReplyDeleteFrom cory
Thank you for coming to visit us Mrs Gerristen and Phoebe! We loved having special visitors
ReplyDeletePhoebe is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMrs Gerritsen Phoebe is so cyoot
ReplyDeleteLove from Jasmine
Hey Cory and Jasmine thank you for those lovely comments about Phoebe. She is growing so fast.
ReplyDeleteFrom Mrs Gerritsen
Hey Cory and Jasmine thank you for those lovely comments about Phoebe. She is growing so fast.
ReplyDeleteFrom Mrs Gerritsen
I THik THaT PHoebe is sooper cyooT
ReplyDeleteLove From Jasmine
YOUR BABY LOOKS SO KYOT
ReplyDeleteYOUR BABY IS KYOT
ReplyDeleteThanks Summer I hope you are having a good week. From Mrs G
ReplyDeleteyour BaBy has lots of here
ReplyDelete